venerdì 20 aprile 2012

Berlusconi, Burlesque Man

Forgive me, because I never wanted to talk about Silvio Berlusconi. I will do it shortly. I almost hoped that I started writing in a period when wrong politics messages arrived just from other sources. I can not say I made a mistake at all, basically I got it, but after his declarations on Ruby process today I just can not ignore it. Basically, Berlusconi tells us that girls at his parties were dressed as policewomen or nurses because engaged in contests of burlesque. Being female, being exhibitionist, he said, they organised these competitions which he followed happily. I do not care much of the process itself,which interests me more is the moral aspect of the situation. Berlusconi, the same that many have admired as a winner, which many have chosen politically, always smiling, smart, funny. The same that, in fact, represents the failure of man, all that I would not want to become. An old rich man who does not spend time with his children but with ten or twenty beautiful girls. With no one close to him to rolling up his blankets, the poorest of the riches. Tell me I'm a big baby, . I'm just disgusted.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento