sabato 7 aprile 2012

Youth Occupation in Italy, 15% less

Istat make us know today that there have been a big decline in youth occupationIn three yearsfrom 2008 to 2011, the total value of youth employment has fallen by 15%. In addition to to that wonderful situation represented by the scenarios regarding the recent labor market reform, this makes us find a wonderful situationItaly is officially the country of the world where a young person is more covered with shitThere is no horizon, no job for more than a third of young peopleeven those who work are hanging by a thin thread and to think to born and die in one place becomes more and more utopianThis is not a secondary issue. Despite what some master of life at the government say, it is perfectly legitimate for a person to think you can work and live in the place where you have friendships and affections,without bumping your head somewhere elseDoes not mean being plump or big babies,does not mean being stupidit does mean  to have priorities. Which may not necessarily be the ones represented by getting richerI want to live here, where I was bornwhere there are people that interest me. Because I am interested in the people that interest me more than  in the things that interest meI do not feel as I am retarded for that. I do not feel like I am a stupid. Everyone has to make choices, but here they are denying me mine ....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento